Well, this is exciting! Not only did we have an “apocalypse”, but we survived it into January… 😛
My blog wouldn’t be the same without the “last year” lookback, and it was only the other week that I actually took the time to look back over my past year and remember that yes, I have done some fantastic things and learned a lot too. If you’re new to this blog, welcome, first of all, and if you’d like to see the fantastic things just have a browse. 🙂
– That a person can be truly unhappy without realising it is so, and that such a thing can drastically affect their health.
– That a person can do everything possible to achieve their goals, but if they are not releasing the work to the world, nothing and no one will see, and nothing will happen.
– That while I may never believe myself to be brave, I am capable of doing the occasional brave thing.
– That at last after a full decade of bullying, letters to plastic surgeons and one desperate attempt at self-surgery, I am truly, completely, and 100% happy with the way my nose looks.
– That sometimes you cannot sit around and wait for your situation to change- you must be the maker of that change. These are words I’ve read a million times, but this year they made sense.
– That although I am not disputing the fact that they may work, I do not agree with restrictive diet and meal plans for weight loss, and am now finding the right balance for me.
I’m not enlightened- not by a long way. In fact, I can be kind of dim sometimes, lol! But I’m trying… (As in, trying to be enlightened. Not trying to be dim. Obviously.) 😀
Sooooooo… On to 2013!!!
Well, I have quite an interesting modelling announcement coming very soon, but for now the goals I’ve making public are…
– To travel to at least two new countries every year as long as I continue to model for a living.
– Whether I decide to have a contortion stageshow or not, to achieve some of my favourite poses
– To wean myself off sugar to the point that I am able to refuse sugary snacks because I genuinely don’t want them
– To have a novel (or my short story trilogy) published and begin my third novel.
– To volunteer somewhere- hopefully abroad.
– To improve my French and/or German. Rude words do not count. 😛
– To be nominated for this year’s Miss Fetish award
As always, I have some images for you- it’s the rule! Some of these, you’ve seen- but others are new or teasers for upcoming publications. Talking of publications, I have a seven page editorial in this month’s Jade magazine, as well as a couple of pages accompanying a feature on John Tisbury! 😀
I tried to get a “Top Ten” of my favourite images in 2012, but it was just too hard. Oh well… 😉
Modelling AM-Statik latex at Berlin Fetish Ball
In New York, before a guerrilla fashion show for Vengeance Designs
Why? Because moustaches. That’s why. With Pirate Photography
Little wood sprite! Photo by Nick Edinburgh
Pretzel! Photo by Jan Bassett
Autumn wishes… Photo by Pirate Photography
NYC boudoir. Photo by John F Cooper. Basque by Gossard
Showgirl. Photo by JUUL
Flames of Autumn. Photo by M-S Photography
Earthly Power. Photo by Imagesse
Island of Tranquility. Photo by Imagesse
Tribal. Photo by Ego Photography. Make-up by me.
Tumbles… Photo by Pirate Photography
HAPPY 2013, LOVELY VIEWERS!!!
* Janus is the two-faced god that the name January comes from. One face looks into the past, and the other to the future. Across the road from my best friend’s house, someone has made a topiary Janus head! I tried to take a picture but got too many weird looks.