I am able to create numerous “looks” with my wardrobe and style my hair and make-up to an extremely high standard…
I can source anything, from vintage, to fetish to casual!
– 50s war era: shot against the historic buildings (I own plenty of genuine vintage dresses)
– romantic summer fashion: softly curling hair, flowing skirts and blouses by the riverside
– evening fashion: as the evening begins and the city lights come on. Glitz and glamour in a backless dress!
– commercial fun! jeans, vest and natural face in the market.
– latex with the flowers: Shoot some of my colourful outfits in the Botanical Gardens!
This rate can be split between two photographers, but please let me know in advance if you intend to do this.
EVERYONE ELSE: Look up- pretty pictures! 😉
#1 is by Charlotte Rutherford from my first ever shoot for Eclectic Eccentricity! Hair/Make-up by Sam Chapman.
#2 Is from my recent trip to Paris, where I shot in this beautiful derelict mansion with Matthieu Richardox in HMSlatex. Hair/Make-up was done by me.
#3 is actually an old picture that I don’t think I’ve ever posted here! The photographer was Rose Lien and the wind was ferocious- I kept having to pose clamping the headpiece to my head with both hands! We got lucky here though 😀
I’m off to Scotland on Sunday so you may not get an update for a while- depends on the wifi situation. See you when I get back, if my hands haven’t frozen off! 😉